Saturday, September 24, 2011

Intro Post

My name is Trevor Holl, and I am a junior at The Ohio State University. I am majoring in Computer and Information Science, and I'm planning on getting a general business minor. This quarter, my classes include: accounting, business operations, a CSE team project, Programming in C, and, of course, Art Education 252!

My favorite computer topics include graphic design (which is one reason I chose to take this class) and most of all, cybersecurity. I am currently looking for an internship for next summer that deals with network/computer security and preferably one that is with the US government. Those tend to be fairly competitive though, so I won't be too disappointed if I don't get one fitting both of my "requirements."

My interests outside of school include playing soccer, running, and just having fun with friends. I also enjoy reading, partly because I worked at a library during most of highschool.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great intro Trevor. What are you interested in about cyber security? Do most of those jobs involve time in DC. I'm glad you are in the class

    ReplyDelete