Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MP5 - Identity at Play

Click here to see the image for MP5.

For MP5, my action words were "to chip" and "to rotate." I decided to use "to rotate," and I created an animated .gif image to shop my laptop rotating. As I've mentioned in previous blog posts, my laptop is really important to me for a variety of reasons, which is why I chose it for this project as well. Initially, I had no idea how I was going to use "chip" or "rotate," but eventually I got the idea of making an animation to make it look like the laptop was rotating around an axis.

Without a better camera and tripod (and with a lack of a green screen), I wasn't able to make each image perfectly line up with the others, so the animation doesn't rotate around a completely stationary axis.

No comments:

Post a Comment