Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MP4 - Identity and Objects

For MP4, I decided to make myself sort of "emerging" from Mirror Lake (in a semi-liquid form). I also decided to give myself the power of being able to "shoot water." I didn't really have any specific reasons for choosing this power or location. I wanted to be "shooting" something, and I was mainly between water and fire. I ended up choosing water, and Mirror Lake seemed like a good location because I wanted to be standing in the water (see the below paragraph for the explanation of this).

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how the final image turned out. The rain isn't quite as good as I wanted it, and it may have been a better idea to use a darker gradient on myself rather than the bright-ish blue. I think that I edited the sky really well (it used to be a blue sky, but I wanted to make it a stormy sky). When I took the picture, I didn't get my lower legs/feet, so I think I did a pretty good job making it convincing that I am standing in the water (the left leg looks more convincing to me though).

No comments:

Post a Comment