Monday, October 24, 2011

MP3 - Identity and Objects




I chose Mirror Lake as my location, and my laptop as the main object. The reason I chose Mirror Lake is that it was one of the first locations that I saw when I came to Ohio State on a tour several years ago. I've also attended the "Mirror Lake Jump" the past two years with friends (I haven't jumped in yet though; it looks too cold. Maybe this year I'll try it...). I chose the laptop because it's been a really important object in my life over the past few years, especially this quarter, because I'm taking several programming and computer science classes.

I didn't really have any "deep meaning" when I made the image of the laptop sinking into the water, so I would like viewers to form their own meaning when they look at the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment