Friday, October 7, 2011

The Journey to AE252

On the first day of class this quarter, I made sure to leave a few minutes early because it was the first time I ever had a class in the stadium (I didn't even know that there were classes in the stadium...). It turned out that the entrance was pretty easy to find, so I got to class a bit early.

So far, almost every Monday and Wednesday morning has had really nice weather, so my long-ish walk (about 12-15 minutes) isn't too bad. The trip starts by crossing High Street, and I almost always miss the "walk signal" by just a few seconds, so I normally have to wait until the next cycle. I then walk through campus in the general direction of the stadium, but my path varies each day because of all the construction going on around campus.

I have a class right before AE252 on Wednesday mornings, but my walk doesn't change much because the earlier class is about halfway between my apartment and the stadium.

2 comments:

  1. It is funny that you use a shoe to show us how you get to class. The route is showed clearly in your map and it is vividly that you choose a 3D map rather than a plane one. additionally, I like the blue color you use in the map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting. I like the attention to the light cycles. Everything has its rhythm.

    ReplyDelete